Wednesday, 8 November 2017

StarkBoard is the $449 hands-free alternative to the Boosted board

When you think “electronic skateboard,” I'll bet you imagine Casey Neistat riding through New York City atop a $1,000-plus Boosted board, the preferred plank of celebrity YouTubers everywhere. But what if I told you that a comparable e-board is hitting Indiegogo today for $549 that doesn't require a handheld remote control? It's called the StarkBoard from Berlin-based Stark Mobility, and it can be had for as little as $449 through early-bird pricing.

Oh, and it's dope.

But first, before you pledge a pile of cash to an unknown company, let me get something out of the way: the last time I rode an electric skateboard was a few years ago when Boosted first launched. It was also just a prototype. I've never been a regular skater, though I’ll...

Continue reading…



from The Verge - All Posts http://ift.tt/2m3ATRk
via IFTTT //

No comments:

Post a Comment