Saturday, 11 November 2017

Hulu proves that the Switch is a perfectly good streaming gadget

This week, Nintendo added a new app to its eStore for the Switch: Hulu. It’s the first major media app to arrive for the device, and it helps to demonstrate the Switch’s potential beyond gaming.

When I picked up my Switch earlier this year, I quickly became a fan of how portable the device was: it’s lighter than its predecessor, the Wii U’s GamePad, and moves seamlessly between living room and anywhere else I’ve brought it. My TV habits — like many others — aren’t limited to the living room. I’ve got the Netflix app on my iPhone and iPad, and those are used everywhere the TV isn’t: I’ll frequently throw something on one of those while I’m working around the house, cooking, or eating lunch. But my iPad is one of the original ones, and...

Continue reading…



from The Verge - All Posts http://ift.tt/2i4yLUH
via IFTTT //

No comments:

Post a Comment