It was the second night of the Dusk Till Dawn music festival in downtown Los Angeles, and the fuzzed-out drone of Moon Duo was washing over the crowd. The Jesus and Mary Chain had played the same stage the night before, and later in the evening She Wants Revenge would close the whole thing out. But I was busy watching a mysterious woman with a green scarf dance her way through the crowd.
I’d been searching for her ever since I stumbled upon a bank of rotary phones ringing near the venue’s entrance. “Find the woman with the green scarf,” a voice on the phone said, and she would send me off on a journey of personal discovery. I just needed to tell her a secret phrase to start things off: “Out of the eater, something to eat.”
As a music...
from The Verge - All Posts http://ift.tt/2ylEwnc
via IFTTT //
No comments:
Post a Comment