Friday 29 June 2018

Wolfenstein II on the Switch is the best way to kill Nazis on the go

When the Nintendo Switch first debuted, I marveled at the ability to play a vast open world like The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild both in my living room and on the go. Sixteen months into the console’s life and the novelty still hasn’t worn off. The latest such game to inspire those feelings of awe in me is Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus, Machine Games’ gleefully vicious take on the joys of murdering Nazis. Of course, the Switch port isn’t as technically impressive as its counterparts on the PC, Xbox One, or PlayStation 4. It doesn’t look as good nor run as smoothly. But it works. And once again, I find myself surprised at just how good it feels to carry a blockbuster game with me wherever I want.

Wolfenstein II originally...

Continue reading…



from The Verge - All Posts https://ift.tt/2MunN84
via IFTTT //

No comments:

Post a Comment